Some inspiration for our Days Bay trip tomorrow...
Have a look through these amazing photographs of sand sculptures from around the world...find some inspiration...and then check back next week to see how they compare to Room 9's in the Y3/4 sandcastle competition!
Wow! They are so cool. I am going to try and make one of them tomorrow.From Evie
ReplyDeletewow! I didnt know someone could do a car like that.I wish I could do a car like that! by Renee.
ReplyDeletewow i really like the sandcastle .because its fantastik its cool too. by sophie.
ReplyDeleteI really like the castle thay are so good by Auriel.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! i wish i could do something like that. I might do one of them at the beach. my faivrat one was the stairs one. from yasmin
ReplyDeleteWow I didin,t now you could do such a good sandcasel like that. from Ruby
ReplyDeleteWow! I like the look of the castle I am going to try and make it by Emily
ReplyDeleteI really like the hand squashed face.from Theo J.
ReplyDeleteI rrreeeaaalllyyy!!!!!! like the one with the hand on the giy's head by bennett
ReplyDeleteWow they are cool.I am going to try that tomorrow . I like the car it is cool. By Sophia
ReplyDeletei really really like the sandcasil that was shaped as a indian house.i am going to try to do it.from georgia.
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing I like the one where the man is pushing his head into the sand. From Noah.
ReplyDeletewell done to those who made the sand castles they look amazing. From Tilly.
ReplyDelete